Fascinated by different places – their cultures, traditions, and tastes – the two German Geordies, Lukas and Vincent, were drawn to the Brits’ passion for tea and alcohol. Yet nowhere were the two fused together. A wrong they felt compelled to right.
NOVELTEA sends your taste buds travelling to fascinating places around the world celebrating their unique tea blends and flavours. Using the highest quality loose leaf tea, cold-brewed to extract the full flavour and to deliver a superior taste it is complemented with the matching spirit. The ’Tales’ are exceptional in flavour and guarantee a tasting experience like no other. A high-quality beverage, perfect for any occasion and simply divine whether served ice-cold in summer or warm as a winter nightcap.
Point-of-Difference for Retailers
– Genuinely different and new tasting experience for customers
– Highly innovative & first to create a new product category: ‘Alcoholic Tea Blends’ (89% of customers expect Speciality Retailers to offer new, different and innovative products according to Speciality Retail Report 2018)
– Chance to combat over-choice of retailers with same spirit and alcohol portfolio (not just another Gin, Rum or Whisky)
– Opportunity to up-sell for better (cash) margin for the business
The Tale of Tangier – Moroccan Green Mint Tea with Rum (11%)
Moroccan green mint tea is famous for its very sweet but fresh mint flavour. It is complemented with a hint of apple and followed by the faintest taste of white rum.
The Tale of Earl Grey – Earl Grey Tea with British Gin (11%)
Smells entirely, and delicately, of Earl Grey tea. Slightly spicy, slightly citrus and a little floral. Gossamer-fine tea tannins, silk-stocking texture and just a hint of sweetness perfectly balanced with British Gin.
The Tale of Oolong – Oolong Tea with Scottish Whisky (11%)
A rich and fragrant Chinese Oolong flavour with a natural sweetness and floral traces of jasmine and rose petals. Complemented perfectly by the soft and fruity notes of the chosen Scottish Whisky Blend.
Further Product Features
– Cold-brewed tea for over 8 hours for best flavour extraction
– Based on real loose leaf tea
– Vegan, gluten-free and no artificial colours
– Made in the UK